No Man’s Sky: Αποκαλύφθηκε το μεγαλύτερο update της χρονιάς – δείτε το νέο race [ΒΙΝΤΕΟ]
- by Χρήστος Δεβετζής
- 6 months ago
Δύο χρόνια πριν από την ανακοίνωση του Starfield, το μεγάλο sci-fi game No Man’s Sky κυκλοφόρησε με σαφώς ανάμεικτες αντιδράσεις: Πραγματικά δεν ήταν ακριβώς αυτό που υποσχόταν η διαφημιστική εκστρατεία πριν από την κυκλοφορία. Επτά χρόνια αργότερα, το Starfield απέχει μόλις μια εβδομάδα από την κυκλοφορία και το No Man’s Sky έχει εξελιχθεί σε μια πραγματική επιτυχία, ενώ τώρα κυκλοφόρησε ακόμα μια σημαντική ενημέρωση, το Echoes, που προσθέτει μια ολοκαίνουργια φυλή ρομπότ στο παιχνίδι με “πλούσιο νέο περιεχόμενο ιστορίας” για να εξερευνήσουν οι παίκτες.
Μια πλήρης ανάλυση του No Man’s Sky: Echoes upadate είναι αναρτημένη στη διεύθυνση nomanssky.com. Συγκεντρώσαμε τις σημειώσεις της νέας ενημέρωσης παρακάτω.
- A mysterious new race of mechanical constructs, the Autophage, now await discovery at hidden sites all across the galaxy.
- Uncover their secrets during an expansive narrative-based mission that probes the Convergence, the Atlas, and the deep truths of the universe.
- Complete this mission to earn your own Voltaic Staff: a brand new Multi-Tool with its own unique animation set.
- The Autophage are tracked as their own faction within your Journey Milestones, with associated medals and missions.
- Autophage lurk at planetary sites on many worlds. Earn the appropriate technology and your scanner will reveal their hidden camps.
- The Autophage have their own unique language to learn, with hundreds of words to collect and catalogue.
- Improve your standing among these mechanical beings to earn exclusive new player titles.
- Travellers with good standing among the constructs may undertake a new series of procedurally generated missions for each individual Autophage, earning reputation, new words, unique rewards, and more.
- A vast new range of Autophage customisation options have been added. Earn Void Motes by assisting the Autophage, and use these to unlock these new customisation options at any construct camp.
- The Autophage offer access to new procedurally-generated Exosuit technologies.
- In addition to robotic parts, players can earn new cloth-based customisation options, including drapes, hoods, and face masks. Once earned, these can be mixed with any other customisation setup, allowing for a vast array of new looks.
- Once of sufficient standing, Travellers can earn and select from a huge array of parts and assemble their very own customised staff Multi-Tool.
- Players who have become acquainted with the Autophage can now discover secrets within Korvax monolith sites.
- Infusing these relics with Atlantideum allows access to new stories and lore, revealing the history of both the Korvax and the Constructs.
- In addition, a rare new class of Atlantid Multi-Tool can be found at these sites, assembled in exchange for nanites.
- As well as unique visuals and stats, these Multi-Tools come equipped with a Runic Lens, a fusion of mining beam and cloaking device.
- A new base part, the Wonder Projector, has been added. Research this part aboard the Space Anomaly.
- This holographic device can be used to decorate your base with 3D projections of your favourite discoveries.
- Players on Nintendo Switch may now equip capes.
- Switch players who would have otherwise earned a cape from a previous Expedition have had their saves upgraded to reflect this, and have been credited with capes they could have redeemed.
- All players using a Vy’keen appearance may now equip capes.
- Visit the Space Anomaly to use the new Multi-Tool salvage station.
- Multi-Tools can now be broken down into valuable scrap, freeing up slots and earning upgrades and other resources.
- Players can now balance power modes in their starship; switching between a balanced setup or prioritising weapons, shields, or engine systems.
- All capital ships now benefit from heavy-duty shielding systems, protecting them against would-be pirates.
- A bespoke UI has been added when engaging capital ships in battle, to better track their overall shield and hull integrity.
- All capital ships are now entirely destructible, offering additional rewards beyond simply eliminating their cargo pods.
- Destroying cargo pods will apply a certain amount of damage to the freighter’s main hull.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to destroy small freighters without alerting the rest of the civilian fleet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed recruitable frigates to contact the player at inappropriate times, such as while landing or during space combat.
- Fixed an issue that caused the starship to apply brakes while flying close to a freighter during space combat.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent landing during space combat for players who use the Auto-Follow space combat setting.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose standing if an AI pirate destroyed a civilian ship while they were present.
- During space combat, your final weapon will never be damaged by incoming fire. In addition, combat-based technology damage will never leave the starship with rockets as their only functioning weapon.
- Outlaws are now listed as a faction alongside the various guilds, as part of the Journey and Catalogue pages.
- A range of earnable medals have been added for the Outlaw faction.
- Outlaw medals and standing will now earn a range of exclusive player titles.
- Missions have been added to provide guidance for players wishing to improve their standing with these pirates.
- Raiding civilian fleets will now improve your standing among the Outlaws.
RENDERING & PERFORMANCE
- Nintendo Switch now supports a bespoke implementation of AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 technology, providing high image quality and improved framerates.
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling has been added for Nintendo Switch. This technology allows the game to maintain a consistent framerate across all scenarios.
- Support has been added for foveated rendering when using PSVR2.
- Utilising eye-tracking technology, foveated rendering concentrates rendering resources at the centre of your vision, sharpening and beautifying the details you focus on.
- A number of significant rendering optimisations have been introduced for VR on all platforms.
- Creature navigation has been optimised on all platforms.
- A number of significant systemic optimisations have been introduced for all platforms.
- Introduced a number of memory-usage optimisations for PS4.
- Introduced a significant number of memory-usage optimisations for Nintendo Switch.
- Introduced a number of systemic memory-usage optimisations for all platforms.
- Introduced a significant optimisation for sky rendering on Nintendo Switch.
- Improved the quality of sky rendering on Nintendo Switch while moving relative to the sky.
- Optimised a specific asset in use on some barren planets.
- Introduced a specific optimisation related to AI starships.
- Introduced a specific optimisation for freighter hangers.
- Introduced a specific optimisation for turret targeting systems.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with fog and atmospheric rendering, particularly when in space or low-planet orbit.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the way depth of field effects interact with the sky.
PIRATE CAPITAL SHIPS
- Pirate Dreadnought capital ships can now be encountered while exploring the galaxy, particularly within outlaw and high-conflict systems.
- These huge vessels prey upon civilian fleets with a range of unique technology. Defeat them to earn significant bounty payments and large standing gains with the local lifeforms.
- Dreadnoughts lay siege to civilian freighters with colossal heat cannons, blasting high-powered lasers over long distances. Destroying these cannons offers a way to protect the vulnerable merchants.
- Bounty payments are significantly reduced in the event of the destruction of the civilian fleet.
- Dreadnoughts come equipped with power deflector shields, preventing hull damage from conventional starship weapons.
- Fly beneath Dreadnought shields and into their superstructure to target their shield generators, exposing both their hull and the delicate exposed fuel systems beneath.
- Unique frigates form a supporting pirate battle group. These powerful ships deploy torpedoes that have the potential to wreak havoc upon the civilian fleet, and must be intercepted as a matter of priority.
- Dealing enough damage to the Dreadnought will force it to flee. Disabling its power warp engines will prevent escape and allow you to land the killing blow.
- A brand new expedition, “Voyagers” will begin shortly after the release of the Echoes update.
- The Voyagers expedition will see players seeking the deepest oceans, tallest mountains, most idyllic planets and strangest alien creatures, and much more besides.
- Rewards for this voyage of discovery include a set of unique posters; an exclusive electric jetpack trail; a salvaged accessory for your creature companions; a set of new Autophage-related base parts; and brand-new mechanical companion.
- A new class of outlaw frigate now accompanies pirate capital ships into battle.
- Destroying these vessels will significantly reduce the damage output of the outlaw fleet, as they are responsible for launching devastating torpedoes at opposing capital ships.
- Once their commanding vessel has been destroyed, many frigates will surrender and offer to join your own fleet.
- Recruit these survivors as a powerful new class of combat frigate, ready to undertake missions from your own freighter.